Our goal at Donaghey Orthodontics is to make orthodontic treatment affordable for everyone. Dr. James Donaghey offers a variety of payment options to meet their needs, including:
- Full-payment discount before treatment begins
- No-interest financing with a low down payment and low monthly payments
- Courtesies for multiple family members, law enforcement, fire fighters, and those in the military
As a matter of convenience to patients, Dr. Donaghey also offers an automatic draft from checking and accepts credit card payments using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Your treatment fee includes:
- Records and X-rays
- All appliances
- All orthodontic visits including emergencies
- One set of retainers
We will review all the fees associated with treatment and the financial options available during your free consultation. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of orthodontic treatment that is affordable to you and your family!
- If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs.
- Due to the complexities of orthodontic insurance, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage. We will review your insurance benefits to aid in determining the appropriate course of action and will gladly file your claims accordingly.
- Although orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child, those benefit payments will end if the policy cancels anytime during the course of treatment. In this case, the remaining insurance balance will be transferred to the responsibility of the patient/responsible party.
Feel free to contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 342-3188 if you have any questions or your insurance coverage changes.